Monday, July 6, 2009

Looking for water...

It is funny how, I remembered myself blogging in a shared blog exactly two years ago, when I was in Okinawa, and now, after reading my gf's blog I have a great urge to write.  Did not know exactly what to call my blog, so my gf suggested that I should relate it to change, since now, I am and will be going through another significant change in my life.  So guess what I decide on naming this blog, "changingmybedsheets", and that was what I was doing whilst I was thinking of my blog name :)

Looking for water, as if, one is looking for the essence of life.  What is the essence of living? Time is the essence of life, and if one stop to appreciate it, they will realise how beautiful time unfolds and how much meaning it holds.  What I have learnt today, even more so now is to trust my own instincts, and how when one remains patience, time will unfold what it is meaning to tell us.  

We tend to want to fast forward time, to get to the end result as quick as we can, but we forget that the beauty of life is when one truly enjoys each second and living every moment.  Every moment spent with a companion or doing things we enjoy, thinking as if, this would be the last opportunity, is only when one can truly appreciate the beauty of time.  As I get older, I begin to understand the deeper meaning of time, how important time is to everyone who appreciates it, how and only BIG "I-F" one can just stop time and cease the happiest moments :)

No comments:

Post a Comment