People are somehow all linked together, all meant to cross paths with a reason. I look at it, exactly how a spider would weave its web. The tensile strength of the spider silk is as great the weight of steel and yet has great elasticity. Like any relationship, strong bonds are built, that will last for eternity and yet flexible enough to sustain throughout all challenges of life.
The spider acts metaphorically like time and events of life. How when the spider weave it connects the gaps together, that is what brings people together and how we are meant to cross paths with each other. The prey that gets caught in the web, is exactly like how we will face issues of life, and when the spider eats the prey, it is like how, all issues will ease as time passes and with the support of the web, one will always be able to get over these turbulence. I guess for me, my spider will never stop weaving my web and there will always be other insects getting stuck along the way, but I know for a fact that whatever it is, my spider will never stop weaving, even till the day I die.

Lending your ear to a friend, listening to their life paths, truly understanding what is beneath their skin and then only you will realise how fortunate and lucky you are, with everything around you is a blessing. We all tend to take things for granted, even when we know that we should not, but somehow we always do, and this is something that will never change.
Your mind or my mind?
Today I sit here at the cafe, and this would probably be the last time I would sit here pondering and looking at my blog. Two weeks from now, a lot will change and perhaps this is another chapter in my life. I wonder what will happen but truly a mind should not wonder, but both the mind and soul should experience whatever life unfolds in front of them. Where there is bitterness, there will be sweetness, and likewise, there will never be found happiness if one has never tasted the bitterness of sadness.
Have you ever wonder, the power of one's mind? The ability it has, to affect every outcome or decision we make. Every morning, when we wake up, our mind switches on automatically and starts making decisions, be it, I feel good today, its going to be a great day for me OR you deciding that your world is collapsing and it will be a horrible day. What you think is what it is. We should all have full confidence and faith in whatever we have choose to do, if we think it is good, yes it is good and it may not necessarily be the best in the world, but to us, if it is, then it is. No one should ever be able to dispute nor tell you that it is not good enough, cause at the end of the day, the person that holds that judgement is no one else but ourselves. The main bottom line is, that we know inside that we have done our best!
Never live the day where you regret, live the day as if it was the very last breath you would take. If you need to tell someone that you love them, tell them.
Exactly how I would say it....
"I love you"
I love you too =)
ReplyDelete