Being nosy as I am sometimes....well, generally i am in the denial that I'm a very nice, demure, docile and timid...i mean, who am i kidding, those who know me well, would probably think of the total extreme opposite, and words would probably fit me, if you were to have google me are: noisy/loud, playful, delusional and worst of it, a dominator...which mind you saying, my friend commented that im not like my mom yet, but i am heading towards that direction...
I started blogging again, for some odd reason, and I told him, and the first thing he asked was "are you unhappy? You tend to only write when you are upset" ....Weirdly enough, this time its on the contrary I have accepted the consequences around me, embraced it and am contented about things...so yes, i am writting from my usual happy self...
OK, back to being nosy, i was flipping around other people's blog and am truly amazed at the amount of effort and passion other bloggers have for their own page...i suppose this is what a "hobby" is about and how when a person is truly passionate about something, it is only right that they give it all, life is too short to just ponder about...
HAHA but my blog is just going to be play boring old jane with no frills attached or whatsoever, no frou frou...no colourful photos cos i cant really be bothered to upload...and the only thing that i am able to offer are my colourful descriptive words :D and not forgetting my horrendous punctuation marks all over the place............................ :D
are there ppl out there that can hear me? LOL, i think mostly i'm writting to myself :P but it is ok, its just collection of memories..and one day when i look back, i just laugh at my own silliness......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment